The Sky Hotel: A Boutique Hotel in Aspen, Colorado
KY HOTEL, a boutique hotel in Aspen, Colorado. Lodging far beyond the ordinary. A brilliant hotspot on the Aspen see-and-be scene. Nestled at the base of Aspen Mountain with ski-in access, Sky Hotel sets the stage for your perfect winter escape.
Book your next Aspen visit today.
Stay at Sky Hotel, Ski Aspen
- Easy walk to the gondola and one of the few properties in town with ski-in access
- Onsite Four Mountain Sports ski rental shop, also offering complimentary ski storage and boot dryers
- Apre's Ski at the world Renowned 39 Degrees Lounge
- No Resort Fees
These great hotel amenities distinguish Sky among Aspen hotels year round:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Hosted "Altitude Adjustment" evening wine reception
- Pet-friendly Aspen hotel, no fees or size restrictions
- 24 hr fitness facility
- Complimentary shuttle service provided from Aspen Airport
Perfect for pleasure-seekers. A high-style chill pad where beautiful people let loose. more
A Kimpton Hotel with a unique combination of serenity and style, all with the dazzling Aspen Mountain as the backdrop. Come experience the secret behind the red velvet rope.
But Aspen offers more than world-renowned skiing. It's an ideal retreat any time of year. And of the Aspen hotels, Sky Hotel is unbeatably situated to put you front and center. Aspen's great shopping, bustling nightlife, vibrant cultural scene and abundant family vacation activities are all close at hand.
Our high-style four-star boutique hotel is also one amazing place for a Colorado mountain wedding. With 4,700 square feet of meeting space, breathtaking mountain views and central Aspen location, Sky Hotel in Aspen is the ideal choice for business meetings and Aspen corporate retreats, too.
No Resort Fees
Aspen's only boutique hotel that gives you the perks without any fees, so you can enjoy paradise with peace of mind.
Aspen's Favorite Apres Ski
Stop by 39 Degrees for a drink or to dance to our DJ, after a killer day on the slopes.