THE USA PRO CHALLENGE COMES TO ASPEN & SNOWMASS THIS AUGUST
The 2014 USA Pro Challenge kicks off in Aspen's downtown, just 3 blocks from The Sky Hotel. Stage One departs on August 18th from Main Street on a circuit throughout Aspen and Snowmass - perfect for watching these world class athletes at multiple points throughout the day. On the morning of Day 2 riders again will leave from Aspen and bike west to Crested Butte.
Get in the cycling spirit:
- Plot your optimal USA Pro Challenge viewing points
- Come early for the Aspen Gran Fondo on June 14th for a 50 mile group ride along the same roads as the USA Pro Challenge
- Borrow one of our Kimpton custom designed PUBLIC bikes
Race Week Schedule:
- 8/16: Opening Ceremonies & Team Introduction Event at Base Village, Snowmass
- 8/17 & 8/18: Aspen Sprint Challenge: Race on the USA Pro Challenge Course
- 8/17 & 8/18: Pre Race & Race Day Fest for the USA Pro Challenge - Paepcke Park, Aspen
- 8/18: USA Pro Challenge Overall Start- Stage One- Aspen & Snowmass
- 8/19: USA Pro Challenge - Stage Two - Aspen to Crested Butte
Following the USA Pro Challenge around Colorado? Stay at our sister property, Hotel Monaco Denver, a Kimpton Hotel to watch the finish.