FALL LIMITED SERVICES: During the fall shoulder-season (Sunday through Wednesday in October and every day in November - until Thanksgiving day) the hotel kitchen is closed, which means that there is no food service available.
- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- What is check in/check out time?
- Check in time is 4 p.m., check out is 12 noon.
- Do you allow smoking on property? In the rooms?
- No, Sky Hotel is completely non-smoking. A $300 cleaning fee is applied to a room that has been smoked in. Smoking fees are subject to change. Although Amendment 64 takes effect on January 1, 2014, making marijuana legal in the State of Colorado, Sky Hotel is still a completely non-smoking establishment.
- How much do you charge for high speed/wifi internet access?
- Whether you're plugged in or not, Kimpton Karma Rewards members get complimentary high-speed access on all devices during every stay. Wireless internet is also available for $12.99 per 24 hours for non-Kimpton Karma members.
- Do you have high-speed wired and/or wireless internet access available?
- Only wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel and guestrooms.
- Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
- Yes, Sky Hotel offers a 24-hour fitness facility located in the lower lobby. Facility includes Stairmasters, treadmills, bikes and free-weights.
- Do you offer bikes for use during my stay?
- Yes we do. Get out and explore the city on one of our complimentary hotel bicycles, available for check out through our front desk or guest services staff. We can also recommend some popular bicycle routes as well.
- Do you have an in room yoga program?
- We believe in balance – especially while you're traveling. We have a complete yoga mat set in every closet, in every room, just waiting for you. Check out our yoga channel as well to stay in touch with your routine. The best part? Its complimentary for use during your stay.
- Do you have a business center?
- Yes, Sky Hotel offers a 24-hour business facility located in the lower lobby. We offer a PC computer with high speed internet access available for a fee. Copy, fax, and boarding pass printing services are available at the front desk.
- Do you have a pool?
- Yes, Sky Hotel offers an outdoor heated pool and hot tub available throughout the year. Poolside bar service available seasonally through 39 Degrees Lounge.
- Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
- The Sky Hotel does not have an on-site spa facility available. A limited massage service may be arranged, in our single massage room.
Some rooms can accommodate in-room massage. Please call (970) 429-7820 to make these arrangements, or any other spa arrangements outside of the hotel.
- Does your hotel have seasonal closures? When are these seasons?
- During the spring and fall off-seasons (approximately 3rd week of April – Memorial Day & 2nd week of October – Thanksgiving) the hotel kitchen is closed, which means that there is no food service available.
During these times, the hotel offers turn-down service by request only. Please contact the hotel directly at (970) 925-6760 for exact dates & times of kitchen and lounge operations.
- How do I get to the hotel?
- Please see our Maps & Directions page.
- Do you offer free shuttle service from the airport?
- Yes, complimentary transportation is available for all guests to/from Aspen Sardy Field. Transportation is available from 7am-11pm and is offered seasonally. To arrange pick up from Aspen Sardy field please use the courtesy phone at baggage claim.
- What are your cross streets?
- We are located at Durant Ave & Spring St.
- Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
- Yes, Sky Hotel offers valet parking services available for $18/night plus tax. Valet parking fees are subject to change. Driving a hybrid car? Congratulations for being so eco-minded. We'll knock $10 off your parking bill for that.
- How do I get to the hotel from Eagle Airport or Denver International Airport?
- Colorado Mountain Express offers Door to Door airport ground transportation service in the form of shared ride shuttles, charter vans and CME Premier privately chauffeured vehicles. Receive a 10% discount and get additional details here.
- How do I view my reservation?
- Use this link to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- Will your rooms allow rollaways/cribs/playards? Is there a charge?
- Yes, Sky hotel offers rollaways based on availability for $25/night. Please be aware some rooms do not allow rollaway beds. Cribs and playards are available at no charge.
- I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
- Please contact the website with which you made your reservation.
- What is your cancellation/deposit policy?
- Sky Hotel Summer Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
All reservations must be guaranteed and accompanied by a payment of one night room and tax. Remaining balance is due 14 days prior to arrival, at which time the credit card on file will be charged final balance of room and tax. Cancellations made inside 14 days of arrival will be nonrefundable and forfeit all payments received. Shortening of stay, including early departure and no-show is also considered cancellation and subject to forfeiture of deposit amounts related to those room nights unused.
Sky Hotel Winter Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
All reservations must be guaranteed and accompanied by a payment of 50% of total anticipated room and tax. Remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival, at which time the credit card on file will be charged final balance of room and tax. Cancellations made inside 30 days of arrival will be nonrefundable and forfeit all payments received. Shortening of stay, including early departure and no-show is also considered cancellation and subject to forfeiture of deposit amounts related to those room nights unused.
- What is the minimum age requirement to check into the room?
- Special rules may apply for guests under the age of 18. This varies by hotel so please contact the hotel for further information prior to making a reservation.
- Is my ID/passport required at check in?
- We do require a photo ID at the time of check in for all reservations.
- Do you have connecting rooms?
- We do have a limited number of connecting rooms on property. This is on a request basis and can not be guaranteed.
- Do you have accessible rooms?
- Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and one includes a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here. To find out more about our accessible rooms, click here.
- Do you have an early departure fee?
- Early departures adhere to the cancellation policy and deposits will be forfeited upon checking out.
- What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
- Sky Hotel serves breakfast on a seasonal basis.
Sunday - Wednesday:
Dining/Bar: 11:30am - 12am
Thursday - Saturday:
Dining/Bar: 11:30am - 2am
Food and Beverage service is available on the pool deck as well.
39 Degrees hours of operation and closures are subject to change.
- I have questions about my bill. Who do I call?
- For all billing issues please contact our Accounting Department.
- What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
- We accept all major credit cards.
- Are pets allowed? Are there restrictions for weight, height or types?
- Yes, pets are welcome at the Sky Hotel with no restriction on types or size. Please contact us in advance if your pet is over 100 pounds or you are bringing multiple pets as some room types cannot accommodate all needs. Pet owners will be asked to fill out a waiver form accepting responsibility for any damage or cleaning charges that may occur while at the hotel.
- Do you have pet free rooms for those with allergies?
- We do not have pet free rooms. We are a pet friendly hotel and can deep clean your room for you if you do have pet allergies.
- Do you have pet sitting or dog walking services?
- Pet-sitting and dog walking services are available through our Concierge. Please contact the concierge in advance for these services.
- How far do you have to walk to take your pet out?
- ½ block from the entrance of the Sky Hotel.
- I want flowers, chocolates, champagne, gifts sent to the room. How do I do this?
- Contact the concierge prior to your arrival to set up these services
- How do I book a meeting?
- Fill out an RFP online form and host your next meeting at a Kimpton Hotel: Request for Proposal
- How can I create a unique atmosphere during my meeting?
- Creative amenities are a cornerstone of Kimpton Hotels, and meetings here are anything but ordinary. Visit Signature Meetings to find out more information on how to plan your next event.
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Kimpton Hotels offers special rates during certain times of the year and the week. Please contact us to inquire about specials or promotional offers that may be available for your next meeting.
- My company feels strongly about sustainable partnerships, how can Kimpton incorporate an eco-friendly element to our meeting?
- Hold your next meeting in one of our hotels and the effect will be great, but the cause will be greater. Kimpton offers Great Meetings, Great Causes to help support our environment.
- Need more information about booking a meeting at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Whether your goal is productivity or festivity, we make sure every detail is managed with caring service and a sense of style. Visit Kimpton Meetings for more information.
- How can I book a wedding at a Kimpton Hotel?
- Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, please visit Kimpton Weddings for more information.